Friday, September 16, 2005

Just Walk Away, Renee

FINALLY, a ray of light among all the clouds of devastation, war, and typical governmental stupidity: Renee Zellweger has come to her senses and filed for annulment of her marriage to country "music" performer Kenny Chesney. Renee, darling, I don't know what you were thinking...I just don't picture YOU, object of my lust, as thinking anyone's tractor is sexy. Guess the air was a little thin up on Cold Mountain.

Now, go back to blonde and put on a few of those Bridget Jones pounds again, and all will be right with the world...

1 Comments:

At 3:28 PM, Blogger yellojkt said...

So what was worng with Chesney? Gay, kid-o-phobic, redneck? Let the random gossip mongering begin.

You can have Renee. Her squinty eyes drive me nuts. Give me Natalie Portman in anything not directed by George Lucas instead.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home