Sunday, December 11, 2005

Dealing with the Holidays

I once again have to thank Ces, for this time unknowingly publishing a spot-on profile of me:

The Five Steps to a Happy and Mentally Healthy Holiday Family Reunion

1. Poor yourself a nice, tall glass of vodka.


2. Come on now, you can find a taller glass than that.

3. Aww, hell. Just insert a crazy straw in a Ketel One bottle.

4. Find yourself a cozy corner of the sofa, next to sleeping elderly relatives.

5. Spend rest of evening cradling bottle and repeatedly muttering to it in a drunken slur, "Next time it’s just gonna be you and me, baby. I promise."

Who said anything about needing a family reunion?

2 Comments:

At 5:18 PM, Blogger yellojkt said...

Can we use rum and coke instead of vodka?

 
At 10:01 PM, Blogger J.Po said...

If you can say "next time it's just gonna be you and me, baby, I promise" to rum and coke, go for it!! Ces had me pegged right down to the brand.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home