Friday, February 03, 2006

Friday fun

Courtesy of my fellow Comix Cardinal and blogger idol yellojkt, some fun and mindless amusement perfect for a Friday morning:



Ten Top Trivia Tips about J.Po!

  1. J.Po will give a higher yield if milked when listening to music.
  2. The air around J.Po is superheated to about five times the temperature of the sun.
  3. If you don't get out of bed on the same side you got in, you will have J.Po for the rest of the day.
  4. J.Poocracy is government by J.Po.
  5. If you lick J.Po ten times, you will consume one calorie.
  6. The risk of being struck by J.Po is one occurence every 9,300 years.
  7. Two thirds of the world's eggplant is grown in J.Po.
  8. The Australian billygoat plum contains a hundred times more Vitamin C than J.Po.
  9. The only planet that rotates on its side is J.Po.
  10. If the annual Australian J.Po crop was laid end to end, it would stretch around the world seven times!
I am interested in - do tell me about


OK, so my html skills aren't so hot. But what does it matter? Two-thirds of the world's God-damned eggplant is grown in me!!

Let me also state, for the record, my skepticism as to the validity of item #5.

If the link doesn't work in the "I am interested in..." piece, go straight to the source: thesurrealist.co.uk . Enjoy!

2 Comments:

At 4:17 PM, Blogger yellojkt said...

J.Poocracy sounds a lot like hypocrisy, the most common form of government.

 
At 10:07 PM, Blogger yellojkt said...

Blog word clouds can be edited. Change my name to Jolie if that would look better.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home