Thursday, November 16, 2006

A Great Evening...

With an amazing set of ingredients.

  • Seeing awesome guitarist/songwriter Willy Porter and his band (added bonus for baseball fans: one song on new CD mentions former Red Sox/Brewers 1B Cecil Cooper.)
  • Fabulous concert venue which, I'm ashamed to admit, I had not been to until last night: World Cafe Live , just off the University of Pennsylvania campus. Incredible acoustics.
  • Nice dinner and one of my favorite beers, Magic Hat #9, on draft.

And on a school night, yet!

2 Comments:

At 5:11 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Have you ever tried HE'BREW Beer?
http://www.shmaltz.com

I love Willy Porter!

 
At 5:42 PM, Blogger J.Po said...

Welcome, Jesse - have seen He'Brew (yes, even here in the beer-challenged Commonwealth of Pennsylvania), but haven't yet tried it - maybe I'll become a convert?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home